Multi-Valued Properties

Nov 22, 2013 at 11:17 PM
I have several Multi-Valued attributes in my Active Directory. I'm getting null back for these attributes. I've tried defining my property as a string, string array and object array. Should I be able to read these type of attributes and if so what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Craig
Coordinator
Nov 25, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Hi Craig,

This needs to be implemented. If you look towards the bottom of the ResultMapper class (second to last method) there is a method called MapCollectionProperty, and right now, it is empty. I'll try to get this working soon, sorry, for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Stephen
Nov 26, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Thanks. I'm working on a provisioning process and this library is a big help.

Craig
Coordinator
Nov 26, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Hi Craig,

Can you post some of the expected values and the properties they are being set to? This way I can try to take as many scenarios as possible.

Thanks,
Stephen
Nov 26, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Our AD has been extended with some eduPerson and calstateEduPerson attributes.

http://www.internet2.edu/products-services/trust-identity-middleware/eduperson-eduorg/

eduPersonAffiliation
http://software.internet2.edu/eduperson/internet2-mace-dir-eduperson-201310.html#eduPersonAffiliation
This can include Employee, Staff, Faculty, Student.

calstateEduPersonMajor: English, Math, Computer Science, ...
calstateEduPersonMajorCode: ENGL, MATH, CS

Thanks,
Craig
Dec 20, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Steven,

Has this been implemented yet? I'm trying to filter on objectClass, from what I understand is also a multivalued property.

Thanks,

Tom
Jan 19, 2016 at 1:00 PM
Stephen,

There seems to be little activity with this project recently.

Are there plans to implement this feature anytime in the near future?

If not, can you provide direction on what you think would be the best way to implement it? Are there dependencies missing that the MapCollectionProperty method will need or do you believe all the pieces are there waiting to be assembled?

Thanks,

Dan
Coordinator
Jan 21, 2016 at 4:57 AM
Sorry, guys! Busy with work, side work, and the family. I'll take a look at the code (it's been a few years) and let you know. The architecture here allows for pretty good extensibility. I do think that this still needs to be alive as a framework. Any help is welcome.